Wednesday 21 October 2009

SHERATON TAIPEI

The Sheraton Taipei is a very good 5 star hotel. Welcome is extremely friendly and efficient. Rooms spacious. There are up to 9 restaurants (Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, French...) to choose from. Although breakfast buffet has wide choice, but oriented mainly to the Asian...

Location is good. Only 5 minutes walk from Central Station, where you can get the Taiwanese High Speed train. And... if you don'r feel like walking you can get the MRT to the station... o to the 101 proximity... The station is... just there.

While the corridors are rather dimmed, the rooms are very tastefully decorated. Flat TV in the room, (my reservation included free broadband), a very comfortable bed, little livingroom, comlementary water and fruit in the room... The bathroom included all sorts of bits and bobs... Funnily, the bathroom was very modern decorated, whereas the room was a bit more classic.

I requested an early call in the morning... and they were on time. I hate when the call me 10 minutes earlier than what I say. As I say... staff really efficient and helpful.

I recommend this hotel, without any doubt.

SHERATON TAIPEI HOTEL
No.12, Zhongxiao East Rd. Sec.1,
Taipei 100,
Taiwan, Republic of China
Email: sheraton@sheraton-taipei.com
Tel +886-2-23215511
Fax +886-2-23944240

No comments:

Post a Comment